CONTROL ROOM SUPERVISOR / CCTV OPERATOR
The Steadfast Group are seeking a Full-time Security Control Room Supervisor.
As The Steadfast Group’s Security Supervisor you will undertake a crucial role within the organisation ensuring consistent service delivery, directing all security matters from performance management of officers to controlling incidents in a professional and timely manner. You will be at the forefront of coordinating Security Operations to keep our community safe and secure whilst conforming to Steadfast’s Standard Operating Procedures.
We are looking for a High Quality, proactive Security Supervisor to lead operations from our new purpose built Security Control Room.
JOB TITLE: CONTROL ROOM SUPERVISOR / CCTV OPERATOR
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
JOB LOCATION: EAST DURHAM
HOURS: 12 HOUR SHIFTS, 4 ON 4 OFF (NIGHT AND DAY SHIFT)
- A valid Security Industry Authority (SIA) Door Supervisor and CCTV License
- Must have relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to work within a 24 hour / 365 days per year shift pattern to include weekends and bank holidays
- Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills
- A solid knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to meet set targets and prioritise events efficiently
- Willingness to learn new skills and follow company procedures
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience of working in a Control Room environment preferred
- Ability to communicate on a daily basis with Steadfast employees, up to and including Management
- Previous leadership experience of working under pressure in a high-profile operational environment, with decision-making responsibility for coordinating response to incidents, including despatch of emergency services.
- Coordinating Security Operations
- Proactive supervisory role over integrated control room and all Security Officers on aspects of their role and responsibility.
- Booking on / off all Security staff and conducting check calls
- Manage all potential incidents and report writing
- Monitoring & Operating the CCTV cameras in Control Room and responding / reacting to all breaches
- Managing Alarm Activations
- Ensure that all telephone calls and queries are dealt with professionally, efficiently and in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Coordination of the Mobile Patrol Officer
- Maintaining Control Room Occurrence Log
- Security of Steadfast Group premises
- Booking in / out all vehicles and visitors
The right candidate will be rewarded with
- Working for a family business with the opportunity to progress
- Weekly pay
- Full time contract
- Full uniform provided
- Company Pension scheme
- Annual leave accrual
- Training and development for further qualifications
To register your interest for the above role please apply via the link or send your CV and covering letter to: Simon.firstname.lastname@example.org